Feel like a professional DJ and show everybody your incredible skills
Cross DJ is virtual DJ mixing software which allows you to become a professional DJ without having to own professional equipment. It has been developed by the giant company MixVibes, which guarantees you not only incredible results, but also an outstanding process which will have an impact on your output, from the moment you download it and run it.
There are a lot of users that want to be DJs, but they can’t afford the expensive equipment to create the music that they want. It won’t ever happen with Cross DJ! You can remix your tracks using its 14 different available audio effects or using some tools it offers you such as loops, hot cues or smart seek. In addition, you have two 8-pad samplers at your disposal to make the most of this program.
It includes a CDJ control which is considered to be one of the most advanced HID integration of these kinds of programs
Cross DJ allows you to fit it together with more than 80 MIDI controllers, which could be considered one of the most stand-out features of this program. These compatible MIDI controllers are developed by well-known companies such as Vestax, Pioneer, Numark, Hercules, Denon DJ, Gemini, Native Instruments, Novation, Reloop, American Audio, DJ-Tech, Akai Professional, Akiyama, Allen&Heath, Stanton, Electrix, Eks, Ion and Behringer. In addition, some of the compatible controllers are VCI-100MKII, Mixtrack 2, Omni Control, U-MIX CONTROL, DJ Console 4-Mx, Kontrol S4 and i-Mix MK2, amongst others.
What this software includes
Cross DJ includes several novelties and great improvements in comparison to other similar virtual DJ mixing software that you will notice from the moment you download it. For example, it includes a CDJ control which is considered to be one of the most advanced HID integration for these kinds of programs. Every button is completely mapped, so all you need is your computer and 2 USB cables. That’s really all!
It also includes the Vinyl control which allows you to control the program simply by using timecode vinyl records or even CDs. In addition, nowadays that everything is ‘’in the cloud’’, Cross DJ has decided to follow this new tendency, allowing you to have all the content that you create synchronized with rekordbox. You can also integrate it with iTunes, import Virtual DJ and Traktor libraries or even to check what you played last night.
Cross DJ 3.2.2 Features
Cross DJ includes the following features:
- Two 8-pad samplers which can be played in three different modes such as hold, loops and one shots
- Two effect units such as Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Low-pass, Jet, Chopper, Brake, Roll or Bliss, among others
- Feel free to control it with your keyboard & mouse, CDJ, controllers, iOS remotes or vinyl
- Great tools such as the smart seek, slip mode or the ‘’snap and quantize’’ among others
- High amount of compatible audio formats such as M4A, Apple Lossless, OGG, MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC
- Synchronization with rekordbox, Virtual DJ, Traktor and iTunes
- Ability to customize the audio/video with different effects
- Edit your images and add them text
If you want to know more about this virtual DJ mixing software, feel free to do so on the official’s website
If you want to download Cross DJ, we recommend that you read what your computer requires before starting the process:
- Android 4.1 or later
- Operating System: Windows 7 or compatible
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 16 GB of free hard disk space
- Screen resolution: at least 1280x720 pixels